WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS POLICY
- Procedure for the return of products
The user or consumer has 14 calendar days from the moment of delivery of the products to the user or consumer, once the purchase has been perfected. It will be understood that the purchase is perfected, from the moment in which ORIGINALSAT sends acknowledgment of receipt of its purchase to the consumer or user, in durable support, always within 24 hours, to the realization of the order by the website. It will be understood that the products are delivered to the user or consumer, when the latter signs the delivery note.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised by sending the following completed form (Download Form) to email@example.com or by contacting the Customer Service Department, where the steps to be followed will be indicated.
The return to “ORIGINALSAT”. It must be done using the same box or envelope used in the delivery or, failing that, in a similar format that guarantees the return of the products in perfect condition. A copy of the proof of purchase and the withdrawal form duly completed must be included.
- Send us the completed return form to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your return and we will give you the appropriate instructions.
- You must return the goods directly to us at: CLARINETES 1 portal E 3A – 28054 MADRID, without any delay, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of the withdrawal.
- If you have any questions about the return process, please contact us through the contact email email@example.com or at the Customer Service telephone number.
- Conditions and status of the products:
In any case, for the purposes of exercising, the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the return products. perfect conditions and with all its components (instruction manuals, accessories, original packaging or any kind of promotional advantages, etc.) In any case, the components described in the concrete product record will be taken care of).
As far as mobile phone screen spare parts are concerned, ORIGINALSAT marks all its products by means of an ink stamp that guarantees the verification of the origin of the product, so this stamp must be present at the time of the return of the product. In the case of computer products, those that have been unsealed or removed from their original packaging, the right to withdrawal can not be exercised. Therefore, only the guarantee offered by the manufacturer will be available for those components that have any manufacturing defect, see more in Guarantees.
- Manipulation of the products by the user and damage:
The Client will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of these different from that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
ORIGINALSAT urges the test of the spare parts of screen before carrying out the installation, by connecting the flex and the inspection that the product does not present any anomaly, since once installed, we will not offer any refund or change if the item It has been used. If it fits and does not work or is defective and our seal has not been removed, we will offer a refund or exchange as long as there are no signs of damage during assembly.
If within 14 calendar days for exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the products suffer damage, breakage, shock, falls and any other analogous circumstance attributable to the user or consumer, the technical service will issue a report that will be sent to the user or consumer, by the same means that the user made the purchase, in which the reason for which there is no refund of the amounts for cause attributable to the user or consumer will be indicated. Also, the product will be sent again to the user or consumer, if it does not receive it, it will be consigned in the post office of your postal code, in any case, the shipping costs must be borne by the consumer or user. It will be understood that said cause is imputable to the user and consumer, if it has not stated any incident related to damage, damage, breakage, knocks, falls and any other analogous circumstance in the product delivery document. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the user or consumer to ensure that the package received is externally in good condition, completely closed and without evidence of tampering at the time of delivery.
ORIGINALSAT urges users and consumers that, at the time of receipt of the product by the consumer or user, he or she opens it and verifies that the aforementioned product arrives in good condition, without breaking or hitting or any other notable incident, in case otherwise, it must be expressly stated on the delivery note.
In the event that the package or the product does not satisfy this inspection, the client must note this fact on the delivery note of the carrier, reject the shipment and notify it in writing.
- Original packing:
In case of returning a product of the mobile telephony category without its original packaging, the product could suffer a depreciation. For computer products, under no circumstances may return products that have been unsealed or removed from their original packaging.
In any case, for the purposes of exercising the right of withdrawal by the consumer, it is necessary that the Products be returned in their original packaging together with the invoice, in the case that they are returned without such original packaging the amount to be paid the user for the return of the product will be reduced in the amount that corresponds, after a review by our technical service.
We will proceed to make such a refund using the Same means of payment in which the purchase was paid without incurring any expense as a result of the refund except for the Product return costs (specified in each case, at the time of making the online purchase by the user).
ORIGINALSAT reserves the right to withhold reimbursement of the amounts until the goods have been received, or until a proof of the return of the goods has been presented, according to which condition is met first. Otherwise, the disbursement may be withheld until the receipt of said goods or until the client credits the return of the goods.
ORIGINALSAT will manage the price return order through the same payment system used by the User for the purchase of the products.
Also, ORIGINALSAT reserves the right not to reimburse the amounts, if the technical service issues a report for damages, breakages, knocks, falls and any other analogous circumstance attributable to the user or consumer.
All our screens are marked with our own ink stamp. We will not make any refund or change, if the returned screen does not have our own ink stamp.
- Exclusions of the Right of Withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal will not be served in the following cases, expressly excepted in the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU) in Article 103:
- The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on his part that he is aware that, once the contract has been Completely executed by the employer, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed indissociably with other goods.
- The contracts in which the consumer and user has specifically requested the businessman that visits him to carry out repairs or urgent maintenance operations; if, during that visit, the entrepreneur provides services additional to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal must apply to said additional services or goods.
- The supply of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal.
Likewise, the right of withdrawal will not be accepted also in the following cases:
- Products with broken or damaged seal.
- Products that have received external damages or a use in their use, for example: displays, integrated circuits, SMD components, headphones, chargers, cases or “Power Banks” or Memory Cards.
- Products with dismantled or removed elements, for example: products in which screen protectors have been removed from the factory or products in which the corresponding guarantee and registration stickers have been removed.
- Products that are presented without all the accessories included in the original packaging.
- Products with modifications or alterations in their software. Including blocked products with passwords or patterns, fingerprint or other similar mechanism.
- Replacement products of mobile telephony, such as screens, flex, digitizers and batteries, since they are products that depend on fluctuations in the financial market that the company can not control
- Products not suitable to be returned for hygiene reasons: such as hands-free and headphones.